Welcome to Lovingangels Care
Lovingangels Care is an independent care provider which offers a range of care services including domiciliary care, live-in or home care, home cuisine, dementia care, domestic cleaning and much more. Lovingangels Care aims to provide the most suitable care for the individual and, should the requirements change, tailor the care provided. We put the development of all our staff at the heart of the organisation and offers exceptional career opportunities across the diverse range of services. Lovingangels Care is responsible for delivering major contracts for a number of large public sector organisations, as well as delivering care services to a large and growing number of self-funding clients.
We currently operate in Bracknell, Wokingham, Woodley, Earley, Twyford and surrounding areas.
Our agency takes a round the clock approach to providing care to our service users. Our care assistants are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We continually monitor and review our standards in order to cater for the expanding demands of the community, enabling service users to maintain their own independence, lifestyle, privacy, dignity and freedom of choice at all times.
LovingAngels Care provides support to:
- Older people
- People with physical disabilities
- People with learning disabilities
- People who require palliative care
- People recently out of hospital and are recovering from any illness
Our caring teams live and work locally, so they know your area ‘like home’
- Our training is rigorous, constant and includes specialist teaching in a range of skills.
- Every staff member is DBS checked to ensure that all services users are safe and are receiving care from suitable staff.
- If a care worker is off sick, we make our best effort to ensure a suitable replacement is identified.